Excellent Career Opportunity for commercial minded Finance Executive for an established Financial Institution in Hong Kong.
Our client is currently looking for talented and experienced CFO to provide leadership of the financial control, accounting and reporting processes.
- Familiar with financial products
- Strategic Team leader and Key player
- Significant Long-Term Career
Reporting to the Senior Executive, you will play a key role in supporting the business growth for Asia. You will be responsible for directing, coordinating, managing and controlling an accounting system and team of the Asia operation. Acting as an expert in financial management, control and reporting, you will be the primary point of contact for the group’s strategy planning, financial management, budgeting and regulatory reporting as well as to assist in coordinating risk management activities including market risk, FX risk, credit risk and operating risk.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance; preferably professionally qualified CPA
- High calibre finance and accounting professional with more than 15 years of related experience
- Ability to consult and advise operating and corporate leaders on issues related to accounting, financial reporting, internal control and regulatory issues
- Good knowledge of IFRS, listing rules, Securities & Futures Ordinance and Hong Kong Tax rules
- Strong leadership skills with high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills, both verbal and written in English
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a dynamic working environment