Excellent Career Opportunity for commercial minded Business Planning & Analysis Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the business growth for their worldwide business. You will be responsible for business planning, analysis, forecasting and reporting for the operational activities. You will be the primary point of contact for the group’s strategy business planning, budgeting and special projects as well as to interact with operating and business partners to ensure operational activities are being monitored to achieve company objectives.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance; preferably professionally qualified CPA
- High calibre business, finance and accounting professional with minimum 8 years of related experience
- Previous internal audit and project experience
- Ability to consult and advise operating and corporate leaders on issues related to business and operational activities
- Strong interpersonal skill with high level of self motivation
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills, both verbal and written in English
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a dynamic working environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external clients